Old footage unearthed from 2006, and that delay thing we were talking about

A couple of weeks ago I was surprised to hear that someone had
footage of me playing from 'many years ago'.

With a bit of help this is the result.

http://youtu.be/1W3Y_-7nDgc

At 2:05 is where I use rhythmic delays of the type that were mentioned
in another thread. i.e. quarter notes one side, and triplets the other.
(except that the camera mic doesn't pick up the stereo effect)

anyway, using rhythmic delays to do half the work.

andy