Re: tempo control with expression pedal?

You won't be able to match speeds with an expression pedal.

You'd need tap time to match the tempo, and a Restart of the loop
to get it in sync. ( well as you're resterting the loop at the chorus
that's ok )

Only looper I'm familiar with that would do this is the
Electro Harmonix Stereo Memory Man,and I have synced
a loop to a band using the technique.
( I'm sure there's others, but don't know them)

It's not easy though, and the EH SMM isn't very user friendly as a looper.

It's probably easier to re-record the loop at the new tempo, but that's
another problem as most loopers don't make it easy to do that.

As for slowing and speed the loop for musical effect.
I don't know any hardware that hasn't already been mentioned.

This has always been something missing from the available technology.

andy