From: Rejyna MDW [mailto:rejyna@msn.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2014 1:58 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: RE: DigiTech JamMan Express XT /

Mike,

I just friend requested you on FB - ready to run out of the lab here on a bunch of errands then I'm in bed noon to 8p -

Not sure if those pix of my JamMan arrangements and mods are on my personal profile or on my artist page (http://facebook.com/rejynamusic)  - a little scrolling search may be in order :/

Also, one way I used to work a song when I was using only one JamMan was to record, play/save the verse loop.  When the chorus came, I'd play that live, then when the bridge came, I'd have already advanced to the next (empty) memory slot on the JamMan and record/play/save the bridge there.  When the bridge was over, one pedal push down a memory slot and the verse would play on the next 1.  Tricky, but doable.

Now that I have six JamMan's on the floor, I'm just beginning to tap into the possibilities.  Haven't posted videos yet of the new rig, but my current YouTube vids do show how I used the single looper.  Search 'Rejyna'  - - -

Big advantage is being able to save while the looper is playing - not sure if any other loopers out there will save while they're playing (my RC3 and RC30 do not, they must be stooped to save and adjacent loops do not play seamlessly) - - - and the 3 button for the JamMan is a must for advanced use (imho) -

Hope this helps

Rejyna