Re: H9 Max Eventide Looper - anyone know about it? + Competition

if the looper is similar to the Timefactor it can record at 4 different
track speeds but only has 10 seconds, and expression pedal can morph
through the various pitches in a number of ways, and overdub can be a
replace function instead, and be latching or unlatched , also  has
variable feedback ,seems to take incoming midi clock well, just doesn't
have much loop time,  a shame really as its pretty cool otherwise. i use
it taking a clock source from mobius or the LP-1, and use the expression
pedal to jump octaves, can record at 1/4, 1/2, normal, and 2x  speed,
stuff recorded at 1/4 speed and retuned to normal or 2x speed sounds like
Yngwie  on crystal meth  routed through a pitch shifter no reverse though
 Bill