From: sdclements@gmail.com
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 18:04:19 -0700
Subject: Re: Anyone here used Kenaxis software looper?
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

oops nevermind I found them :)

Steven

On Sun, Dec 21, 2014 at 6:32 AM, Ivodne Galatea <takas20@hotmail.com> wrote:
I am active (thanks to Rick W) on the Weird instrument tribe, and someone there just posted a recording of looped and treated suling (javanese flute) played through a looper called Kanaxis. I wonder if anyone here has used it

http://www.kenaxis.com/products/kenaxis/

It's a 50$ shareware thing.

The recording (quite nice) is of Raine-Reusch and is here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w76Q7EkYrN4