Mv 8800 Roland for sale

Hi loopers

I sell an mv8800 (128 mo ram, 40Go hd, screen, mouse, 2 cds,french manual) in super nice condition, he seems to cry for being use... i saw a thread were people use it for looping stuffs

Ask 490 for it, no paypal, only iban or cheque. located in france can ship in Europe , outside i think it's tooo costly...

contact at vivreenpaixima@hotmail.fr

. Im looking for an mpc5000 for parts and a seqv4 midibox

PS. If loopers don't want fleamarket  for old gear here, just tell me;