Re: Any MOTU Ultralite experts?

Ahhh I downloaded that, but didnt try it out!

Check it tonight...

thx for hint

On Fri, Mar 20, 2015 at 1:41 PM, Torben Scharling <torbenscharling@gmail.com> wrote:
Use ustream producer or an equivalent

Torben Scharling

On 20 Mar 2015, at 10:23, mark francombe <markfrancombe@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi!

Wondering if there are any Motu Ultralite users on LD..
http://www.motu.com/products/motuaudio/ultralite-mk3
I only have the Mk1 version, but it works..

Normally I have a snake from the direct outs of my mixer TO the Motu and then via firewire to the computer where I record 10 tracks at a time (8 from the mixer 2 SPDIF straight from the Repeater).

However...Ive been trying to communicate with band members via UStream (or audio only via Mixlr) show them stuff... but whatever I do (2 hours fiddling last night) I can only get tracks 1 or 2 to show up in UStream.

I have tried faffing (technical term meaning applying my years of audio and computing knowledge to the task of solving the problem) with SoundFlower... Wondering if I can get at the Main Outs from the MOTU and have that mix get to the computer instead.. but I ended up doing something that made impossible for me to hear anything thru the headphone out on the computer (Restart fixed that)

So question is.. How to get the MAIN mix to show up in programs that are NOT multitrack inputs...?

Looking forward to your eloquent responses!

Mark