Re: Softstep's led behaviour

The problem that discouraged me from this was not being able to completly syncronize the light behavior of the softstep with Mobius
some fo the toggle behaviours or for example  the SUS functions or ending record or overdub with multiply etc. so it defeated its purpose
For me what has become more important is seeing the name of the preset patch on a screen above the button layed out in front of you at all times
I get lost sometimes going back and forth switching banks quickly and triggering so many options with only three bank led characters on the softstep
The  foot controller that impressed me at the loop festival in spain and will do this was the RJM Mastermind
Evrery button has a constant led name on top
so when you change banks you see them all nicely layed out

The again heavy price tag 1,200.- to start with the smaller one

so for the money at the moment i dont think anything beats the softstep,cosidering its size,usb powered,silent switches and capabilities
Im happy with it!

Cheers