Re: Unsubscribe (Was Re: cd manufacturing)

Steven

On Thu, Apr 9, 2015 at 3:55 AM, Philip Conway <Philip.Conway@bristol.ac.uk> wrote:
Alternatively, since you're using Gmail, you can create a filter that just deletes emails from a particular email address automatically. (Go to Settings, Filters, Create New Filter, paste the loopers delight email in the 'from' field, click 'create filter' and then and select 'delete' from the options that follow.)

Philip.