Re: lovely cello looper

On Sat, May 23, 2015 at 12:43 PM, Two Fates <twofatesproject@gmail.com> wrote:
Fine!
But I do really prefer Julia Kent. :)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XlzUpBYD9mI

Thanks, great looping and right up to my personal taste in music. THe cello is so cool because it allows instant access to all kind of weird sounds, and that you can hold notes for as long as you need. Is that black cello a plastic build? Seems so. I have an electric cello but would like to afford also an acoustic at some point in the future because there's something special with the acoustic cello sound. Got to keep checking Julia Kent's uploads, really cool stuff.