Re: Listen to Galactic Travels

Nearly a year ago...

On 9/4/14 9:10 PM, Paul Plant wrote:
Hey Bill
Please die!
Sent from my pad to yours .....Man
On Sep 4, 2014, at 1:29 PM, Bill Fox <billyfox@soundscapes.us> wrote:

GALACTIC TRAVELS ON WDIY
http://galactictravels.info
Please SHARE so that more people can listen to and support the artists.

Tonight at 11 pm EDT/GMT-4 on Galactic Travels, I'll begin a month-long Special
Focus on Dreamwind.  The Featured CD at Midnight will be "Best of Early
Years."  The Special Focus page is at
http://soundscapes.us/gt/playlists/2014/focus.html#sep

Tonight, Modulator ESP and onewayness will play a live set on the show.

Galactic Travels is an electronic, ambient, and space music show that airs
each Thursday at 11:04 pm on WDIY 88.1 FM, Allentown and Bethlehem, 93.9
FM in Easton and Phillipsburg, 93.7 FM in Fogelsville and Trexlertown, and
on the internet at http://wdiy.org.

Become a WDIY member now! http://ow.ly/pJhCf
Today's 2015 response:

Sorry, Paul. I will not comply with your request any time soon. It's just not in my plan. Despite being a looper, despite playing music by members of the LD community on Galactic Travels on WDIY-FM (and stream) as well as on Thought Radio and Afterglow on WMUH-FM (and stream), despite the blessing of Kim (R.I.P.), I think I'll just go away and not be such a thorn in your side.

Before I go, I would like to express my thanks and appreciation to people like Mark Francombe, Andy Butler, Tim Mungenast, cpr, and other long-time LD friends who understand the value of inclusiveness and civility. Truth be known, I have become a lurker on mailing lists because all my activity is on social networks.

For those of you who can't be arsed to press delete twice a week without popping a vein, you may now breathe easier because you may now burn 8 fewer calories per week. That will give you enough time to eat four extra potato chips as you sit on your couch. You may now go and find something else that will upset you. I have full confidence that it won't take you very long.

Bill

--
Sent from my iMnotSayin.  ;-)