Re: A Question for the Mobius Gurus

Some more hints related to this topic:

You can have a switch assigned to global re-trigger. That's my
personal "all-shit-fixer" pedal. Can alos be useful to stutter the
whole shebang behind your playing, if you're in the mode for some
powerful gestures.

I think I have also ended some scripts with a realign, or maybe even
"Wait cycle / realign". Anyway whatever has gone wrong sync-wise it
fixes itself on the next cycle cusp so I can just go on playing and
pretend that "the boys in the box" just pulled off a really advanced
series of syncopes to match my upfront melody work. :-)  For the
record, I keep the preferences at "Switch Quantize = Cycle"

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen