Re: Rhythm Question

Here's a looping trick that sometimes has helped me:

1. Make a two bar loop of rhythm.
2. Make another two bar loop of complementary rhythm (in parallel, so
they both play together).
3. Copy the last loop by x3.
4. Divide it by /2.

Depending on the music and the time measure other figures may be used,
but I personally am very fond of the "3 vs 4" approach.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen