We're giving away a TC-Helicon Voicelive 3

Hey guys, Matt here from TC-Helicon<https://www.facebook.com/tchelicon>.
We're giving away a brand new Voicelive 3 Extreme, TCH's flagship
vocal/guitar processor.

Want to win??? Here's what to do:
1 - Record your Voice Jam Studio performance and upload it to FB.
2- Share your video with us on the Voice Jam Studio page. (Make sure your
video is set for public viewing)
3 - Share your video with your friends and social networks. The video with
the most 'Likes' wins.

For more info and official contest rules go
here:http://www.voicejamstudio.com/contest

I've also got a handful of promo codes that will get you the app itself
for free. The first people to send me a message through the Voice Jam
Studio Facebook page will get 'em -
http://facebook.com/voicejamstudio<https://facebook.com/voicejamstudio>

Thanks!

Matt Connell