Re: Mobius controlling Bidule via MIDI

Just for the record: Seb @ Plogue solved it !
In case anyone else is interested, here his post:
I just created a simple script containing only:
MidiOut noteon 3 64 127
add it to the list of script, add a new keyboard shortcut linked to that script.

Using the VST, no MIDI signal was coming out of the plugin, I had to select one of the Bidule virtual MIDI port in the plugin output section of
the MIDI Devices dialog and once that was done (and the corresponding Bidule virtual input port was in the layout), I was able
to see the Note On message while pressing the key with the focused/foreground Mobius window.

-f