Non-U.S. Loopfests

Hey all,

I've been asked to write some articles on looping.  One of the things I
wanted to cover, besides the U.S. loopfests (mine, Rick's, NE, Ohio, and
Pittsburgh) was those that are taking place anywhere/everywhere else.

If you're doing one in the next 12 months. PLEASE let me know so I can
include you.

Name of fest, dates, venue, line-up, links, etc...  Anything you have I'll
take.  Even if you have nothing other than the name and dates, that's good
enough.

Please reply directly to me

noah@noahpeterson.com

Thank you!