Re: Mobius Question

I'm using Live 32 so that's not likely the culprit.  I did look at the forums though and it seems like this is just a known bug and that between 15-32 layers when changes are made to the loop it will crash.  Solution offered was to let the loop run through completely once so the layers are collapsed and then keep going.

I'm not sure if this is really the fix (didn't have time to test it) but it seemed like I tried that in my earlier tests and still managed to crash it.

Kevin