Re: Sharing Some Music

Thanks man, much appreciated. 90s?? Which are you referring?

Couple of tracks on soundcloud where done with Variations which is based around serial composition techniques (No longer available but here >http://www.giorgiosancristoforo.net/softwares/variations-1-0/) the other by Leafcutter John is called Forester. (Leaf cutter John, plays in the band Polar Bear. He has few solo albums which are pretty good, specifically The Forster and The Sea).  http://leafcutterjohn.com. You can check out his software here.

All the other tracks on soundcloud where done in pro tools. Glad you liked Micro Communications, isn’t even a finished piece, was originally a submission for a multimedia festival but it didn’t get selected so I never finished it.

If your interest in more music and didn’t check out the link in my soundcloud you can go to https://jamesanthonyleight.bandcamp.com. You’ll find more various loop improvisations (untitled series) with pedals and max/msp (I used to have a whole patch built for looping) and some other experiments.

James