Re: Listing live-looping tools: Any tool you know I might be missing?

Not sure what your standard for "popular" is as there are many tools in those initial resources that you have not included. But, three software tools not on the list are:

http://openavproductions.com/luppp/
http://www.giadamusic.com/
http://kluppe.klingt.org/