Re: Listing live-looping tools: Any tool you know I might be missing?

Good work :-)

I think you'll find it impossible to get everything on there though, there's just so many
multi-fx/delays which have some kind of looper.
(well, you're aware of that, of course)

Also, there are plenty of people out there who'll use any kind of a delay for looping purposes.

You might want to add
Old stuff:
Lexicon JamMan  ( one of the first available, and still appreciated for it's sound quality)
Zoom 2100 ( ...or leave it out....but was significant for fanatics)

New Stuff
Wally looper (basic but has varispeed)
Nux LoopCore  (or whatever it's called, possibly they do a couple of units that loop)

To get a flavour for those guys who use anything available to loop with, have a look here
http://www.thegearpage.net/board/index.php?threads/looping-for-guitarists-an-open-letter-to-fx-manufacturers.1539563/page-40

Dunnow about the Trio, and Octapad....they don't record sound (afaik).
BUT .....if you wanted to make a case that they are loopers then that's cool.

Lastly, if you're into documenting this stuff why not hook up with livelooping.org ?

andy