From: Tony K <bigtonyk@gmail.com>
Date: 12/04/2015 3:18 PM (GMT-05:00)
To: loopers-delight <Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com>
Subject: Re: Drum Loops Used In Studio

Look at EZDrummer.
https://www.toontrack.com/product/ezdrummer-2/

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 2:16 PM, Simeon Harris <simeonharris40@googlemail.com> wrote:
and logic audio comes with hundreds, if not thousands of loops as part of the package

On 4 Dec 2015, at 19:03, Sylvain Poitras <sylvain.trombone@gmail.com> wrote:

On Fri, Dec 4, 2015 at 1:35 PM, JAMES BUSH Jr <jbjafb@aol.com> wrote:
I appreciate whatever suggestions I could get to point me in the right direction!

There are so many options here... some (software) ideas:

The logic pro drummer might be worth a look as well

Sylvain

--
-==-=-=-
Tony