Re: Foot Controllers.

I notice the conversation has shifted to latency.

I know these amounts are small and probably not noticable.

But...this is a big reason I'm afraid to move from hardware to software Looping. The clock sync in my hardware rig is sooo tight( at least to my ears) and I'm really afraid of latency being an issue in software setups.

If we have latency from the pedal push to the command coupled with the inherent latency of computer based systems where does that leave us? Especially for tight rhythmic work.

It must not be too bad though because Alot of people use software/laptops/controllers live.
Ed Sheeran now uses Mobius in Ableton with a custom made foot controller and his stuff sounds super tight. Granted he probably has a $5000 laptop.