Re: tremelo bridge?

I haven't tried it, but I remember thinking about installing a stetsbar tremelo:

https://www.stetsbar.com/

On Tue, Jan 19, 2016 at 12:33 PM, mark francombe <markfrancombe@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know of a simple to install tremelo bridge that does NOT involve routing... (like a bigsbyish thing) but short enough to install on a baritone that doesnt have much space behind the bridge?
Im building a bit of a frankenstein guitar (lapsteel) froma  hunk of wood, and Im thinking of putting my deusenburg multi bender on it... I hardly use it on the bari... prob more use on a slide... But I need a replacement... Maybe just a regular trem... and doesnt have to be able to do Steve Vie swoops... just subtle wanging...

thanks in advance