Re: TC Ditto X4

That's definitely a deal breaker for me and a design head scratcher. Sometimes I want to re-introduce a loop - being forced to delete after creating the loop solely because of a design oversight is not excusable enough to be on my board. EHX 360 and the Boss RC-1 are barely larger than the original Ditto and have no need to delete the loop immediately after creating.