Re: TC Ditto X4

Perhaps the 'once' FX does what you want - cf. however this post: http://forum.tcelectronic.com/topic/18696/ditto-x4-once-fix-it/

Michał

hi, i'm just jumping on this and new to the list. am about to go on tour and can't take my gibson edp with me and looking for a new looper and the ditto sounds promising. i used to use a lexicon jamman and loved how i could grab a sample and trigger it to only play once - something i could never figure out with the edp. anyone know if you can do that with the ditto? forgive my cave man ways...

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 10:09 AM, Mark Hamburg <mhamburg.pub@gmail.com> wrote:
On Feb 1, 2016, at 2:58 PM, john floridis <john@johnfloridis.com> wrote:

> Ok, I'm getting in on this....From what you all can see, is there a way to perform an "all stop" and "all start" while in sync mode? Whereby both synced loops can be stopped together and started together?

I believe the dedicated stop button will do an all stop. I don't see a way for the device to do an all start but I don't have one.

Mark