Re: What's super exciting and new for loopers these days, especially software?

The point with Echoloop is "to not change" because it is emulating the EDP.

I think Mobius still is the most exciting software for live looping
and that has all to do with its scripting support. Another cool looper
IMHO is Logeloop. I mostly deal with loopers that work well as a tempo
sync master, so anything click track related is a different story.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen