Re: Which Exp/Sustain/Controller jack pedals, for what, and why?

Torben,

As the person who originally set up the FaceBook group for Looper’s Delight, please feel free to post your query there. If anyone has an issue with it, please contact me either here or via the FaceBook page … Jeff Prickchart is NOT an admin for that group so his comment is irrelevant.

Dennis Moser