Tip fra en ven: Annonce på dba.dk

Tip fra en ven!
Til Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Torben Scharling har sendt dig denne annonce fra DBA

Hey y'all, just saw this Danish used post for a rang 3 (dba.dk is basically our equivalent of leboncoin) maybe someone in the list from EU wants to bargin with this guy and have it shipped..might be cheaper than getting it from the states? Anyway thanks. And thanks to Per for your last reply on the dude that had the logic 9 problem, we need to suck more wisdom out of your brain ;) Cheers

Looper boomerang phrase sampler 3, Andet mærke Boomerang phras...

Pris: 2500

Se annoncen her »

Med venlig hilsen
DBA

Du kan ikke besvare denne e-mail.
Hvis du har spørgsmål og kommentarer, kan du
sende en e-mail til support@dba.dk