Re: Mobius Scripting question...

The Record command isn't "simple" :-)   First time you use it in a
session it initiates calculation of what tempo you are playing in (if
not running Mobius as slave sync to some tempo master clock source)
and this is super important for those who want to stack up effects
that should automatically be set to the same tempo (delay, tremolo
etc). Also, a long-press of the Record deletes everything and resets
the session. If running many parallel loops, on several tracks, a
Record command applied to a one-and-only loop (no other loops stacked
on the same track) on the Master Track will induce a new tempo by
force - even though you have other loops running, thus (probably)
making these loops go out of tempo. And if going NextTrack with a
Record added you may experience a bump in the timing, which is not
happening of using the pref's TimeCopy function to create a new,
empty, loop in Overdub mode or Multiply mode. Or simply in plain
Playback mode so you can kick in Overdub and add stuff when get the
feeling right.

That's why many leave the Record command to be used only when laying
down the very first loop.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com