 Subject: Re: Visiting Seattle: any looping advice ?
 To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
 Date: Monday, February 15, 2016, 9:46 AM

 I can concur that the
 Experience Music Project is well worth seeing and
 experiencing.

 Tickets are
 $22 and may seem sort of expensive, but just walking around
 the outside of the building is free and pretty spectacular
 all on its own.

 It's
 too bad that Paul Allen eventually diluted the main thrust
 of the museum from Hendrix and Music to Sci-Fi paraphernalia
 and broader pop culture.

 In
 case you doubt me, the current BIG show there is called:
 "Hello! Exploring the Supercute World of Hello
 Kitty"

 I went to the
 grand opening of the original Hendrix exhibit. That the
 facility's raison d'être has devolved to this is
 beyond sad.

 On Feb 15, 2016, at 9:23 AM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com>
 wrote:

 > I met a guy
 there who had created a Jimi Hendrix museum (famous local
 > boy). Unfortunately, I didn't have the
 time to go and check it out,
 > but he and
 other people, told me it is worth seeing.

 > It might also cool
 to check out The Space Needle. And the closely
 > located fish market. Not only fish sold
 there, it's more like a
 > gigantic
 flee market but I guess it got its name from being
 located
 > close to the harbor?
 >
 > Greetings from
 Sweden

 > Per
 Boysen

 Elliott <toddbert@gmail.com>
 wrote:
 >> I reccommend a lengthy visit
 to the Fremont Brewing beer garden. When the
 >> world starts looping, you will have
 had enough.

 <luca@unguitar.com>
 wrote:

 >>> Dear all,

 I'll be in Seattle from Feb the 20th till the 25th.
 >>> Any looping advice ?

 thanks,