Re: So what music are you listening to now?

I wrote something else yesterday, but time flies and today I'm into
Weather Report. Especially the Mysterious Traveller album.

For the last year, the trend here is that I tend to listen to styles
that I'm at the moment composing and recording in. A sad fact of life;
but there is never time left for pure enjoyment listening.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen