fadolin/looper set "Closing Displacement" - and looper venue circuit?

Dear LD friends,

Sharing with you an hour-long looper set I recorded this past weekend with my fadolín (an acoustic 6-string violin with a low F and C) and a setup primarily built around a Boomerang:
https://soundcloud.com/ljova/closing-displacement-live-at-equity-gallery

and also to ask you -- since I'm new to this -- is there a performing circuit for this music, in the US and outside?  I've played solo looper shows at various venues in New York and also while on tour with other projects -- but I'd love to see if I can build a tour, even a small one, to continue exploring this work ----

for anyone interested, there's a playlist of my solo looper outings here:
https://soundcloud.com/ljova/sets/ljova-solo-live

grateful for any advice, and hope you'll enjoy the music,
Ljova

--
Lev 'Ljova' Zhurbin

Web: http://www.Ljova.com