Thank you all, I will come back to this thread once I've found the solution, in the meanwhile please keep posting advices and ideas, thanks !

My best,
Luca

Il 14/05/2016 23:26, Jeff Larson ha scritto:

See if there are any files on PC A in c:\Program Files without (x86).  My installer might not be putting it in the right place.  If you see files, compare them to see if they contain your changes.

From: Luca - Unguitar <luca@unguitar.com>
Sent: Saturday, May 14, 2016 1:13:08 PM
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Subject: Re: Mobius headache: finding where are my ui.xml and mobius.xml files

Yes Jeff,

I'm using the c:\Program Files as a pre-64 bit windows pc.

I have the feeling that the problem is not there, I think the issue is in PC A.
I think that the ui.xml and mobius.xml I find in the c:\Program Files (x86) are not the ones that Mobius is using.

I suspect that Mobius is picking the ui and mobius files from another location.
Is there any way to check about it ?