Re: Plogue Bidule anyone?

sure,

I just don't want to be banned as an OT starter ;-)

I'm testing Bidule and I've been able to reproduce the full signal flow and midi control happening in my beloved Audiomulch patch:
http://www.unguitar.com/600/

In Bidule I just cannot find the way to manage single plugins' preset change. In Audiomulch each plugin ( module in Bidule and contraption in Audiomulch) has an internal preset list that you can recall via midi ( Program Change in this case). I have things patched so that when I send PC messages all the plugins move to a specific preset.
I am not able to find how to manage this in Bidule.

thank you for the OT permission!

luca