Re: Plogue Bidule anyone?

To handle plugin presets in Bidule is best done in a similar way as Mainstge and Ableton Live (the Rack trick).

Bidule has an object called Audio Switcher. Each if its "tags" (patch/channel/preset) correspondss to a unique MIDI Program Change number (on the input side). So if you send PC#3 into the Audio Switcher, the plugin instance associated with tag #3 will get routed to the Audio Switcher's output. In order to associate a specific plugin with a certain tag you need to open the global midi bindings window (top of work space) and click those objects. The idea is to create many plugin instances, each one loaded with a unique plugin preset. This makes preset switching smooth with no audio glitches. One can also use a Switcher tag to activate a  a complex system of many routed plugns.

There is also a useful Group, that a helpful guy at the Bidule forum once built for me, that listens to the tail of the previous preset, during the switching, and keeps that line open until the old preset's tail has faded out (let me know later if you want me to send over that Group, right now I'm out street busking with the iPhone).