Re: The Gig Rack

yes, variations is exactly about that.
I'm investigating and starting to stress the expectations.

why don't you join Per?
I think we could really help them to develop a nice product if we want.

otherwise we might ask Ross Bencina to set up an LD version of Audiomulch which, when it would have reached the 64 bit and the multi core support, would still the best out there, imho.
Per, have you ever checked its morphing surface???