[Date Prev][Date Next]   [Thread Prev][Thread Next]   [Date Index][Thread Index][Author Index]

Re: Digitech Jamman stereo Ext pedal info?

I THINK - no promises - all you need is an adapter cord or the doohickey that has a stereo plug or jack on one end, out to two mono ends (or jacks). And then one or the other of the mono ends can be hooked to the mono switch. You'll know it was the right mono end because it worked. And you'd know it wasn... well I can't say. I am NOT warranting diddly-bumkis here. Uhh, polarity switch? GAAAA.... I can wire fairly complicated stuff by following good drawings, but beside the concept that "current is like water" I don't know my jack from a hole in a wombat. I decided sometime last CENTURY (creak, mumble drool) that I wanted to play music ABOVE becoming a programmer and it shore kin set me a-howlin' sometimes. Sometimes I just keep plugging in and switching and re-plugging and re-switching until IT WORKS. Whoa! Caffeine....

On Tue, Oct 4, 2016 at 10:12 AM, <legion@helpwantedproductions.com> wrote:

I'm picking up a digitech jamman stereo and want to DIY a foot switch to go in the Ext in to handle reverse only (don't need the other functions or the bulky "official" FS3X. I laos have about a half dozen various generic foot switches with 1/4" ends.  It looks like the Ext in on the jamman wants a stereo tip/ring/sleeve cable. Does anyone have the pin out or info on what goes where on the FS3X or what wires I need to attach to to just get the reverse out?

Related has anyone successfully just used a generic one button footswitch to do reverse and if so what kind of cable/connector did it have?

Sorry if this has been discussed before, feel free to point me to sites or email direct if so. Thanks for any/all help!