Re: Polybass, the cleanest octaver now for Godin and RMC guitars

Matthias - I took a look out of curiosity.  I'm not a Multitac owner so not likely a customer.  However while at it I took at look to see what Paradis Guitars were about and they are gorgeous and unique particularly the design of the one on the opening page.  Love the way the headless concept is on this.

Anyhow props on what you've done.  Hope that you the sooner success you need with the polybass modules and at some point get back to the guitars.

Best to you.

Jim