Re: history of looping question: Live Looping Day

...that mentions October 21 as International Live Looping Day. However, this was apparently only celebrated once; in 2006. What exactly is International Live Looping
Day?

Do you know, I got so exicted about this I forgot to mention that March 5th is International Send-ME-All-Your-Money Day? Coming up VERY soon, why SHURE it's tax-dedoostle, give it a shot! Non-rescinding banks drafts preferred, small unmarked bills (not TOO damn small) acceptable, no PP though because we've had a few problems with cheepsticks trying to rob us, using a primoture refund offa PayPal ONLY because the Promised Inevitable Karmic Rewards (PIKRs) didn't happen RIGHT away and the slimeballs went all "GIMME GIMME!" on us before we EVEN had a chance to schedulize the doulabing, trilping, even quintupulabizing of thems's investments. You-all oughta be ASHAMED of you-seffs! Annif YOU got any dyses you want US to pubilize, just say so and we can recibrornize: Handling fee only 10%, So Go Big! Go Deep, Go Long, Go Wide! Iffnut Go Big, Long blah blah jist GO HOME!

jivnass bulfnitterz wurst evr year, dargbbr moozt