keyboard accessible looping software

Hello! I know I've asked questions about being a totally blind looping
artist before, but I was just wondering, I know that some of you have
talked about looping software running on a computer. So my question
is, what kind of looping software can I install on my computer (my
computer is Windows, if that matters; I know many open-source programs
are cross-platform) can I use with the keyboard? Have any of you
software loopers out there ever been able to use looping software with
just the keyboard without using the mouse/touchpad? If not, I hope
that becomes a possibility; a program in which all looping can be done
with keyboard commands. I've done some JavaScript coding before, so I
could probably make such a thing if I had some tips.