almost 24 years...

Hello Loopers of the World!

It's awesome this list has been going for almost a quarter of a century.

I've not posted on the list for a while, preferring to be a lurker.

But I wanted to check in. see if any of the old gang are still here....

I'm Still using my two white Echoplex's purchased in the big "group buy" I organized in 1998.
Picture of my current UNDO looping rig, here: https://bit.ly/3e5TwL0

Most recently I've been enjoying more computer-based music, for example:
Um, I think so..? https://bit.ly/3fsuLc9

From the Loopers Delight Compilation CD IV, 2011
090909 - https://soundcloud.com/undomusic/090909a
Free download on Soundcloud.