Multi Tap Delay
||Summer NAMM 1997
||unknown, gone by 1999
This page needs more stuff! Any DL8000R users out there want to help out? If you are interested, want to provide a review, user tips, or have any information on using the DL8000R for looping, please contact us.
|Looper's Delight Review of Korg DL8000R - By Brian Thomson 10/21/99
Looper's Delight Review #2 of Korg DL8000R - By D.P. Coffin 6/4/98
DL8000R commentary from the Looper's Delight Mailing List Archive
Korg DL8000R User's Comments at Harmony Central
Korg DL8000R Press Release - (on Harmony-Central)
Search usenet newsgroups for Korg DL8000R comments
Korg Home Page
- 1U rack
- true stereo looper
- 5 seconds per channel stereo, 10 seconds mono
- 4 taps per channel - taps can be panned, effected, LFOed, etc.
- set of standard effects - eq, chorus, flange etc.
- huge display - electroluminescent
- sync to internal clock, tap button, MIDI clock, external trigger (e.g. drum, pad, footswitch)
- DSP functions - for effect and to avoid glitches
- control pedal input,
- full MIDI spec.
- "warp" control - bend the loop
- 128 presets