Subject: New Loop
From: Todd Chambeau <tchambeau@comcast.net>
Date: Wed, December 30, 2009 12:02 pm
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Loopers,

I just wanted to thank everyone for the help over the last year. I've
learned alot from just lurking and asking the occasional questions. I
would also like to thank Luca from Italy for sending me that EDP manual.

Here is loop I did after sorting through some old family video.
It is through my EDP.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7vEzb0TzvOY

Thanks
Todd Chambeau