Re: HAPPY Y2K-X!!!!

I may be in the area (mastering w Gavin Lurssen) around that time - if it all works out schedule wise.  I think I'll be coming to NAMM if that is so.  I'd love to hook up Rick, Bill & Bob... and with all and any Loop Gang members.  And I'd love to see the new Mini Looperlative.

All systems are lined up for it to happen, I just need to get a final and full approval from head of A&R (Universal) for the mastering before booking time with Gavin.  It's approved, just have to get it in writing.  Should happen in the next couple days.  Let's stay in touch.

Happy happiness!