Re: Any Ideas for a Second Looper, possibly a Jamman

Rainer,

Thanks for the reply. Actually, my drums are acoustic, no pads or
midi. I realize the sound quality of trying to loop most of the kit
would be poor, but I am thinking even if I mic just the kick drum or
snare.
I also have a pedal steel and some other instruments spread around the
room, so it would be nice to have the extra looper and like you said,
avoid too much madness with the everything going through the EDP.

Todd