Re: Looperlative LP-2 MINI looper unveiled at NAMM

Hey Rick,
Wow!
Great specs.
I'm currently torn between getting a Rang3 or having another go with my
laptop(looking at an ultralite mk3), but I'd really prefer to keep it in
the hardware world.
I decided last night that I would make my choice this morning, and now a
3rd element's been thrown in the mix.

Wondering if the LP2 Mini can be synced with another one for stereo(like
the echoplex) or if Bob has any plans for this in the future.

If so, how do I get a hold of one?

Andre

http://twitter.com/AndreDonawa
http://www.andredonawa.com