RE: OT: Guitarist plugin beta testers wanted

Hi guys,
Many thanks for the wonderful response to my request for beta testers :-)
I will be sending the stuff out to you all off list on Friday at the latest, (I'm away from my studio at the mo).
Brilliant group this - I tried the "digital guitar" group and got zero response so once again thank you all..

Peace

Gareth