Re: Self-Promotion, Ambient Music and Radio

Too many. Use Google and contact them directly! I quickly gave up on
keeping my own contact list for promotional work since they all change
and Google gives you the data almost as fast as looking up and
correcting your local database. :-)

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se