Re: Ditching the computer...stuff for sale

Hey Kris,
I noticed your absence from the list in the last year and I was wondering about your music.
I remember you where looking for collaborations in a techno-jazz album and Ted answered to your call.
So, what about that project ?
I'm impressed by this (drastic ?) new change and hope you'll remain on the list: your past contribution about looping techniques, setups, softwares and discussions about music and ...God knows what else, was of the highest level.
Best for your new musical journey.

Fabio