OT: Fantastic bird!

Please excuse some more OT stuff, but I really had to share this.
Incredible bird!  Seems to be able to imitate just about anything.
(including chain saws!)
Thinking of the LIVE LOOPING possibilities with having this bird
"collaborating"  on stage!   (Haha. But hey....who knows? :-) )
And oh my, what a visual stage presence with that amazing and
beautiful plumage!  Check it out...and enjoy...!

Cheers,
Rev. Fever
Portland, OR

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjE0Kdfos4Y

PS- Trivia Dept.- David Attenborough is the brother of the great
British director / actor Sir / Lord Richard Attenborough.